I grew up in a guest house, and this meant that I had to help my family by doing different jobs. However, it wasn't uncommon for me to stop doing a job and then to go to my room or somewhere else.
This was partly due to me not being given much time to do what I wanted and partly due to me having a short attention span. As a result of this, my father or mother would usually come and tell me off.
Kept In Line
It would then only be a matter of time before I would be back to finish what I had started. A lot of the time I was working outside, and this was something that was far more appealing than working inside.
One of the things my father used to say was that if I didn't know how to do something, I should ask him. And if I did this, he wouldn't make out that I was stupid or unless; he would take his time to show me how to do something in a kind and gentle manner.
Guidance
Along with this side, there was another side that that was fiery, a side that I didn't want to see. My father had a very practical side; he was an expert when it came to building or creating things, both inside and outside
He also had another side, a side that meant he had a very fast brain; he was like a walking calculator, for one thing. There was then what he taught me directly and what he taught me indirectly.
One Question
On a number of occasions, my father said "who don't you just finish a job!?" And at the time, this was something that would go right over my head - I just wanted to be free.
This was partly due to me not being given much time to do what I wanted and partly due to me having a short attention span. As a result of this, my father or mother would usually come and tell me off.
Kept In Line
It would then only be a matter of time before I would be back to finish what I had started. A lot of the time I was working outside, and this was something that was far more appealing than working inside.
One of the things my father used to say was that if I didn't know how to do something, I should ask him. And if I did this, he wouldn't make out that I was stupid or unless; he would take his time to show me how to do something in a kind and gentle manner.
Guidance
Along with this side, there was another side that that was fiery, a side that I didn't want to see. My father had a very practical side; he was an expert when it came to building or creating things, both inside and outside
He also had another side, a side that meant he had a very fast brain; he was like a walking calculator, for one thing. There was then what he taught me directly and what he taught me indirectly.
One Question
On a number of occasions, my father said "who don't you just finish a job!?" And at the time, this was something that would go right over my head - I just wanted to be free.


20:57
Faizan
Posted in: