Monday, 26 February 2018

This Guy Gets To The Root Of The Issue

In a previous article, I mentioned someone who I met after I helped a friend move house. This was someone called Wain, and since our paths crossed in the middle of 2015, a number of thought-provoking conversations have been had.

It doesn't end there, though, as what I think about after we have spent time together has just as much of an effect, if not more. There are a number of reasons as to why our conversations are so thought-provoking.

A Powerful Question

For one thing, Wain is not someone who likes to take passive role and to simply accept what comes out of another person's mouth. What I mean by this is that he often likes to dig a little bit deeper, in order to find out why something has been said.

For example, there have been moments when I have expressed what I have wanted to achieve and he has asked me why this was. Now, this is not because he has an issue with what I wanted to achieve; what it came down to was that he was curious about what was behind this need.

A Clear Understanding

This is surely the result of the hardships that he has experienced by not questioning his own motives in the past. He is only too aware of how there can be the reason why we think we want to achieve something and then there can be real reason, with this being out of our conscious awareness.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews