IBOToolbox's Press Releases are a fantastic venue for sharing content, whether you're promoting your business or sharing tips for networking and marketing.
But what's more important is that your readers share your content across their social media networks too. Why?
It increases your exposure because your content will reach a wider audience
They help you to brand yourself
It drives traffic back to IBOToolbox
More traffic to IBOToolbox means an even wider reach and more people to network with.
So how do you get more people to share your content? By making sure to share other people's content!
Every IBOToolbox press release page has sharing buttons on the sidebar, so it's important to use these to share other people's press releases across the main social networks: Google+, Facebook and LinkedIn.
I concentrated on these three social media sites because you have more space to add your own intro comments to the press release link. You probably know that Twitter only gives you a total of 140 characters. When I'm sharing other member's articles, I like to add my own comments.
How to Leave a Comment
Now, for the comments section, I think it's important to let the press release author know that I actually READ the article. How do you do that? Easy.
I find a sentence in the press release that caught my attention; I copy that sentence and then add my thoughts to it. I think it's important to create a dialogue with the comments so I try to stay away from adding a simple, 'Thanks for sharing.'
I look at the press release section as a way to actually invite interaction with other members, so I want them to know that I read the post and found it, or something in it, that relates to me or my business.
But what's more important is that your readers share your content across their social media networks too. Why?
It increases your exposure because your content will reach a wider audience
They help you to brand yourself
It drives traffic back to IBOToolbox
More traffic to IBOToolbox means an even wider reach and more people to network with.
So how do you get more people to share your content? By making sure to share other people's content!
Every IBOToolbox press release page has sharing buttons on the sidebar, so it's important to use these to share other people's press releases across the main social networks: Google+, Facebook and LinkedIn.
I concentrated on these three social media sites because you have more space to add your own intro comments to the press release link. You probably know that Twitter only gives you a total of 140 characters. When I'm sharing other member's articles, I like to add my own comments.
How to Leave a Comment
Now, for the comments section, I think it's important to let the press release author know that I actually READ the article. How do you do that? Easy.
I find a sentence in the press release that caught my attention; I copy that sentence and then add my thoughts to it. I think it's important to create a dialogue with the comments so I try to stay away from adding a simple, 'Thanks for sharing.'
I look at the press release section as a way to actually invite interaction with other members, so I want them to know that I read the post and found it, or something in it, that relates to me or my business.


07:50
Faizan
Posted in: