Friday, 5 April 2019

Follow Me - Francesca Moi Book Review By Brenda Lee Mitchell | Submitted On April 04, 2016 Recommend Article Article Comments Print Article Share this article on Facebook Share this article on Twitter Share this article on Google+ Share this article on Linkedin Share this article on StumbleUpon Share this article on Delicious Share this article on Digg Share this article on Reddit Share this article on Pinterest Expert Author Brenda Lee Mitchell Francesca has boundless energy and enthusiasm, making you want to follow her. She founded Empowering Events in 2014 after becoming a Mindset Coach. Francesca attended seminars across the globe including those of Mr Tony Robbins (a favourite of mine) and decided that the best way to get a following was to use Meet Up. This is not all business, don't be fooled. By using Francesca's method, you will work smarter so that you have more time for the things that really matter to you. Not only does she earn a great income, have a great lifestyle and a cult following; she has a great time doing it. With a passion for helping people with self-development; this book also helps others to pass on the message and lifestyle to others who want to follow in her footsteps. Francesca finds it hard to believe it herself, but she really does have the dream life. She is invited to speak at many events, she helps get people together and every night ends in warm and fuzzy chats with clients and well-wishers alike. After she had personally experiencing some of the wonderful benefits of seminars that delivered on their promises, Francesca wished to also spread the love. To do this she created Empowering Events. Widening the scope to include business seminars on growth and marketing is how I discovered her. I noted an article on Facebook, did some research and took the chance of purchasing the eBook Follow Me. I found that it was refreshing that I was not made to feel like a beginner, but that I could do it too. The steps were easy enough but I was still advised not to expect everything straight away. That made the difference to me, some promise the world now and others make it sound too hard. I was not promised to earn a fortune in 90 days, I was not promised that I would not have to do anything, rather it made me want to go out and make it happen. Isn't that what it is all about? Just last week, through Francesca's Facebook page, I heard that she would be speaking at an event close to me. I jumped at the opportunity to attend. She writes as she speaks and I had a blast. Entertaining stories, true heartbreak as well as the joy of success were all shared. Empowering Events aims to provide people with events that show people like you and I how to stimulate or start the growth of our minds and businesses as one cannot succeed without the other! I recommend this book to those who work for themselves or others as a fresh take on business and a little fun too. Brenda Mitchell is a Head of Department for Property Management and currently in her 6th year of real estate, she is passionate about the industry and strives to find innovative ways to support and mentor her team, family and friends to reach their full potential.

Wow Michelle, or Mish as she is affectionately known, is tough. She is also very inspiring. While we just look at her as always being fit, there is a lot of work that goes into that. She is not just always sitting around doing nothing. Regular training, always watching what you eat and a healthy mental outlook all contribute.

I feel that the way that Australians look at lifestyle has changed dramatically since we were young. I was telling my daughter recently that in the 80's no men wore shirts to the beach or sometimes to the shops. She was disgusted, however there were very few overweight people back then.

We all got up early and did our chores. All kids played outside and only watched possibly one show a day. Our school days included physical exercise that all kids joined in. After school we played outside on bikes or running but always moving. Weekends were adventures and a big group would get out and do something. We only ate because we were called in by our parents to refuel before we were at it again.

Fast forward to the 2010's and not just the kids, but also the adults graze all day and never leave the house. As a nation, we are getting bigger and less active. We will die younger than ever before due to our lifestyle which is totally our own faults.

Michelle teaches us with her no-nonsense approach that we must take responsibility. Everything from calorie counting to exercise programs are reduced to allow even the beginners to pick up the book and just go. As a community we need to start again as a whole generation is going to be outlived by our parents if we don't act.

I love watching the weight loss shows as they are so inspiring. If someone is 50 kilograms overweight can find the motivation, so can I. this is where Crunch Time comes in.

We are taught to look at where we are coming from, why we have put on the weight and what we need to change. Fixing the back ground problems means that our mental renovation gives us the strength to keep going. I love the food, the exercise diaries and case studies to make it all real.

There are also some examples of food and exercise mistakes that we all make thinking that we are taking the healthy choices, when sometimes we are making it worse on ourselves.

Michelle aims to help us all to lose a lot of weight as quickly as we can to begin again. Through the twelve-week program which anyone can follow so we can all achieve intense and dramatic results if we really want to. I love it.

Brenda Mitchell is a Head of Department for Property Management and currently in her 6th year of real estate, she is passionate about the industry and strives to find innovative ways to support and mentor her team to reach their full potential.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews