There are not any winners or losers, just players in the game of life ultimately. Different forms, different ways, we all have the same luck, blessing, providence or whatever we may want to call it. With all that reality put out there into the universe, I begin this article. When you think of life in normal ways, you think of winners, losers, and all of that. But, when you think of life in better than normal or more realistic ways, you think of an eternal journey where everyone experiences everything at some time in life, the up things, the down times, and all of the twists and turns that make a life. So, I end this paragraph by saying the simple words: Everything is universal.
Sure, I hope that first paragraph woke you up a bit and made you think about reality in slightly broader terms than just winning and losing for at least a minute of your time. I would like to say this, though: Ultimately, everyone that genuinely counts is conscious. The degree of consciousness is the real determiner of the values and gains of any reality in life, game played or whatever is genuinely learned in life. In short, the more powerful the consciousness, the more realistic the consciousness, the more the gains you can get in life and existence honestly.
Nikola Tesla once said, if you want to understand reality, think in terms of vibrations and frequency. Well, I simply say this: High consciousness is high vibration that is not lazy such as a person that meditates and prays frequently in a "quiet and lazy way" that is genuinely high frequency and low consciousness is lazy, lax, and "sleeping through life" even if "functional" in normal ways, even if the frequency is "high" such as an executive position or "hard pressed job". My point is that reality usually belies appearance, the more realistic and awake the consciousness, the better this fact is known. Really, we can deny it and want to stay "fast asleep", that achieves nothing. Only consciousness, genuine consciousness can achieve anything worthwhile. Everything else is worthless.
While I was writing, my Mother called me on the phone in the library as I am writing and editing this article: I realized this, reality is more than just "acceptance of reality", it is action, it is work, it is conscious. Active consciousness is reality that works, everything else is asleep.
Sure, I hope that first paragraph woke you up a bit and made you think about reality in slightly broader terms than just winning and losing for at least a minute of your time. I would like to say this, though: Ultimately, everyone that genuinely counts is conscious. The degree of consciousness is the real determiner of the values and gains of any reality in life, game played or whatever is genuinely learned in life. In short, the more powerful the consciousness, the more realistic the consciousness, the more the gains you can get in life and existence honestly.
Nikola Tesla once said, if you want to understand reality, think in terms of vibrations and frequency. Well, I simply say this: High consciousness is high vibration that is not lazy such as a person that meditates and prays frequently in a "quiet and lazy way" that is genuinely high frequency and low consciousness is lazy, lax, and "sleeping through life" even if "functional" in normal ways, even if the frequency is "high" such as an executive position or "hard pressed job". My point is that reality usually belies appearance, the more realistic and awake the consciousness, the better this fact is known. Really, we can deny it and want to stay "fast asleep", that achieves nothing. Only consciousness, genuine consciousness can achieve anything worthwhile. Everything else is worthless.
While I was writing, my Mother called me on the phone in the library as I am writing and editing this article: I realized this, reality is more than just "acceptance of reality", it is action, it is work, it is conscious. Active consciousness is reality that works, everything else is asleep.


02:14
Faizan
Posted in: