Sunday 1 January 2017

Best Tips to Scan Negatives in Scanners

Ever try to scan a negative in a regular flatbed scanner and the image come out black? Well, I'm going to teach you how to scan those images without spending too much.

First gather all materials. I am using a dell 810 all in one scanner, a old negative I found in the basement and my sidekick (menu + f) for light. The light will probably be the trickiest part. As long as its doing the same general thing it should be fine.

Here is an example of the kind of light you need for this.

I put the sidekick on Flashlight mode (menu + f) and position the negative over the light.

Place light and negative on scanner.

This is what I got when I scanned. Your going to want to use a high dpi setting to get a quality scan.

you, the image, you, the finished scan
Finially, when you invert the image, you get the finished scan.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews